Cozy Cat Veterinary Hospital provides surgical services for cats. We offer a clean and well-equipped facility and experienced team to provide your pet with high-quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
Our team of veterinarians and technicians is experienced with a range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring, and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
In addition to spaying and neutering, we also offer the following surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
* Please note that we do not perform declaws
Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their cat is placed under anesthesia. At Cozy Cat Veterinary Hospital, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work—ensures your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia.
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your cat's pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement—catheter and fluid therapy are on a case-to-case, as needed basis. Fluids given during surgery help maintain blood pressure and help your cat recover quickly from the anesthesia.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet's comfort.